The Tokyo Subway Lines and the corresponding Scale Model Trains (N gauge)
- Line 3 Ginza Line consists of 19 stations from Shibuya to Asakusa representing a total of 14.3 km. It was constructed in 1927. The color of Ginza line 3 is orange.
- The Tokyo Marunouchi Line 4 is characteristic by red color. It consists of 24 stations from Ogikubo to Ikebukuro 24.2 km. It was constructed in 1954.
- The silver Subway Tokyo Hibiya is assigned the number 2 (Line 2). It consists of 21 stations from Naka-Meguro to Kita-Senju with a total of 20.3 km.
- The sky blue Subway Tokyo Tozai is also known as Line 5 and consists of 23 stations from Nakano to Nishi-Funabashi with a total of 30.8 km. It was constructed in 1964.
- The green Subway Tokyo Chiyoda is also known as Line 9. The line connects Chiyoda Line Yoyogi-Uehara to Kita-Ayase with a total of 20 stations and 24.0 km. It was built in 1969.
- The yellow Subway Tokyo Yurakucho is known as Line 8 and connects Wakōshi to Shin-Kiba with a total of 24 stations and 28.3 km. It was constructed in 1974.
- The purple Subway Tokyo Hanzomon is known as Line 11. The line 11 connects Shibuya to Oshiage with a total of 14 stations and 16.8 km. It was built in 1978.
- The dark aqua Subway Tokyo Namboku is known as Line 7. This line connects Meguro to Akabane-Iwabuchi with 19 stations and 21.3 km. It was constructed in 1991.
- The brown Subway Tokyo Fukutoshin is known as Line 13 and travels from Wakōshi to Shibuya with 16 stops in stations and 11.9 km. It was constructed in 2008.